[muglo] Laser Printer setup

  • From: "Joni, Thom and Jeremy" <tdavey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo List" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 21:15:48 -0500

Hello. I hope someone can think back to early Power PCs to help me. I just
acquired an Apple Personal LaserWriter 320 in what appears to be in very good
shape. I would like to hook it up to a 8100/80 running Mac os 8.5.1. Do I need
to download drivers for this model? So far I have a icon on my desktop that
says LaserWriter 300 L (s or w ) and of course no printing is happening when
printing from Claris Works or Simple Text.If I do require a driver does anyone
have a copy as I only have a PC on line right now. Downloading to that and then
transferring to the Mac is just.....Don't go there....right.
Also If anyone has a 56K modem they want to get rid of ...... let me know.

Take Care All.

Thom Davey
The G5 Dreamer