[muglo] Re: LaCie hard-drive failure

  • From: Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:39:02 -0400

I went into the new TigerDirect store this evening and picked up a couple of
things. No Apple stuff to speak of, but lots and lots of other goodness.
Certainly lots of hard disks and enclosures.

The interrogation at the counter for name, phone number, email address and the
kid at the door checking receipts are encouragement not to rush back though...

dave