[muglo] Re: HyperCard Stack Problem When Burned on CD-R

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MUGLO Online" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:01:33 -0500

>Any thoughts on what the problem is?

I haven't actually played with the stack that script comes from in a very
long time. Banging about with it just now produces the same problem. And
all my books are packed away as I'm trying to clear out the room which
was my space, to be used for a childs bedroom.... but I think it has
something to do with how Windows are addressed. I remember running into
that problem with Quicktime movie windows vs HyperCards own windows.

 Do you have Jeanne DeVotos 'Hypertalk QuickRef' stack?