[muglo] Re: Help!!

  • From: dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:14:07 -0400

Would this work? There is also a free trial.

http://smileonmymac.com/PDFpen/

Edit PDFs easily with PDFpen! Add text, images and signatures. Fill out PDF
forms. Merge or split PDF documents. Reorder and delete pages.

Need to merge pages from several PDF files together?

Open the files in PDFpen and drag the pages you need from each into a new
document

PDFpen 3.x and PDFpenPro 3.x require Mac OS X version 10.4 (Tiger) or later and
are compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard). For 10.2.5 - 10.3.9, please
download PDFpen 2.4.3 or PDFpenPro 2.4.3

With PDFpen, you can edit PDF files, including:
        check   Replace text in original PDF with editable text blocks
        check   Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
        check   Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when
copying from
PDFs
        check   Select and copy text across multiple columns
        check   Overlay text and images onto PDF (for example, sign purchase
orders by
applying signature image)
        check   Show PDFs in single, facing-page, multi-page, and multiple
facing-page
        check   Insert and remove pages; re-order pages in a PDF by drag & drop
        check   Fill out and save PDF forms
        check   Scribble your signature or anything else directly onto a PDF
document
        check   Use with PageSender for a paperless fax turnaround solution
        check   Automate PDF manipulations with AppleScript