[muglo] Re: Hang up!!

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:47:29 -0400

Shutting down the Mac each night is actually not recommended as some
maintenance utilities  run during the night.  If you shut down each
night you should get a utility that will force these utilities to run
when you choose like Mac the Janitor.

The above link will allow you to download Mac the Janitor.

Gerhard