[muglo] Re: Hang up!!

  • From: dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:54:35 -0400

If you are using Firefox, under the "Tools" menu, select "Clear Private Data".

A window appears with a few things checked off. Leave those checked AND put a
check mark beside "Cookies". Click "Clear Private Data Now".

If your cache has not been cleared for a while, it may take a few seconds for
Firefox to clear all the stored pages.