[muglo] Re: HELP for HP SCANJET 4600

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MUGLO Online" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:04:23 -0400

>The trouble is that when I scan a Word document into my
>computer, and then attach it to an email, the email won=BCt send.

One does not scan a Word document into your computer. One scans a piece
of paper which is then saved in a digital graphics format, like tiff or
jpeg. Attach a tiff or jpeg to an email and it should send.

I vaguely remember someone mentioning that you should forget the Word
documant format entirely for emails. Any text you wish to send is best
sent in the body of the mail, any graphics attached as tiff, jpg, png,
gif etcetera.

What OS are you using? What email program?