[muglo] Re: HELP

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:11:59 -0400

On Apr 4, 2005, at 7:00 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> One is to help me figure out how to get my scanner to scan onto my
> computer.
>
> The other is to figure out how to fax off the computer.  I have tried
> both
> of these several times and tried to fiddle around with settings etc.

As Dave said, we need some info. Make and model of Mac, operating
system, something about the scanner and modem you're using.  Internal?
external? do you know what software you are using?

  There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________