[muglo] Re: Graphic Converter Transparency ??

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:35:07 -0400

Hi Martin

That's what I thought - I thought that red button would bring up the
tools and I had tried it without success - it seems that for some
reason the tools are just not there!!!

In the meantime I have tried an OS9 version of PhotoStudio which seems
to work but, without a manual (and the help doesn't say much!!) I am
trying to understand it's idiosyncrasies !!

Does anyone know where one can get a copy of the manual - assuming that
there ever was one - I tried the London Library but they don't seem to
have it???

Paul

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/