[muglo] Re: Graphic Converter Transparency ??

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:21:54 -0400

On 3-Aug-06, at 10:31 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

> I have just downloaded and installed the 6.2.9 version.  Still the=20
> same.  Perhaps the Tools have to be downloaded??  On the menu Show=20
> tools is black but when clicked, nothing happens??? Strange.
>
> Paul

Here is a suggestion.  Open a new word processing document.  At the
bottom left of the wp pane you should see a status bar with 100, a
couple of small bumps, a couple of large bumps and then a red tool box.
  Click on the tool box and the tools should appear on the left side of
the wp pane.

Those bumps by the way are zoom (reduce size) and a zoom (increase
size) buttons.  The 100 is the current percent size view (as in MS
Word).  Click on the small bumps and it reduces the view to 66.7% then
50%.  The large one goes from 100 to 200 to 400%.  By clicking and
holding you can specify an 'other' size.

AW is really very easy to use.  This program has been around for ages.
Your copy must be doing something funny.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/