[muglo] GoLive 6

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:08:46 -0500

You may remember my request for information on website design.  Some
of you recommended I get GoLive 6, as it would be cheaper than the
latest version, which I believe is 8.  I purchased what I thought was
GoLive 6 from eBay for $10.39 total.  I received it today.  It turns
out it's actually the learning CD.  All it has for the Mac is a pdf
file which explains how to use the software.

Does anyone know where I could get the actual installation GoLive 6
CD?  I looked all over the place for it on the web awhile back, but
it looks like Adobe is keeping information on their earlier versions
under wraps, at least according to one website.  I've sent an email
off to the company that makes the learning CD to see if they have any
suggestions, but if you happen to know where I could get it, could
you pls let me know?  Thanks.

Leith