[muglo] Fwd: muglo: smile4you213@xxxxxxxxxxxx post needs approval

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Online MUGLO Online <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:22:16 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

It would be a good idea to have a few of us research options to present
to the group.

In the past, I have been part of both Google and Yahoo groups. No
problems I can think of as a user and participant. They both required
membership in the form of having an active account. I never used the
yahoo or google account for email. Even with that account, I still used
my regular email address for receiving mail. The thing I like about
them is that others can search for groups like ours so we might attract
a few more members.