[muglo] Re: Fwd: Special MUG Wi-Fire Offer!

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 23:07:02 -0400

Actually nowadays it can be both, but no I am talking about sitting in the parking lot in Whitney next to the restaurant and using their free wifi, but at the IGA, you have to be in their parking lot, sitting on the curb at the front of the vehicle to receive their free signal from the antenna on the eavestrough 6 feet away. It doesn't do me any good as an example to check out my reception with my neighbour, because I can already see his signal. Measuring the strength of the signal doesn't help because it can vary day to day. There are however, a lot of places up north where there is either no detectable signal, or a weak and intermittent signal, that I thought it would be a better place to check out this new gizmo the ad was talking about...Doug F