[muglo] Re: For Sale: Powermac G4 system $120 obo

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:30:59 -0400

link not working

On Sep 10, 2008, at 9:29 PM, Gordon B Nickerson wrote:

I have an extra powermac i don't need (sawtooth) so if anyone is
interested let me know before i post it on kijii G4 processor running
at 400mhz (upgradable)512 mb ram, expandable to 2gig30 gigATI agp
graphics card with vga outputDVD-ROMZip driveFirewire, USB, sound,
ethernet, 56k modemApple pro keyboard and mousecurrently running osx
10.3.9 with ms office 2004 etcwill throw in a free 15" apple vga
monitor if your wantcase is in excellent condition - photos
availablesee:http://lowendmac.com/ppc/sawtooth-power-mac-g4-agp.htmlthx
gordps - i also have a 733mhz powermac (quicksilver) that won't boot.
Will trade for your old mac junk...

Manage list subscription options at
<//www.freelists.org/list/muglo>