[muglo] Re: File Sizes follow up

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:21:21 -0400

Hi Leith

It took me a while to sort this out...

It seems that "Show View Options" provides different menus according
to what you are looking at; for example, if you select the Desktop it
only gives options for the icons; if you select a window it depends
on which of the 3 views you select (icons, List or Columns) and if
you select the "List" option, the "Show View Options" include the
availability of "Calculate all sizes" !!

I know this sounds complicated but I think it will help you to get
what you want...  I hope so anyway... it seems to me that you just
have to bring up the "Show View Options" window and it's content
changes as you select different windows... just play around and you
will see what comes up...

All the best...

Paul