[muglo] Re: Fan Problem

  • From: Tim Kearn <timmer21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:45:48 -0400

I have noticed it on my mini after installing 10.5 - each OS release seems
to make it work harder.
I also noticed that, using the program 'iStats' (I think that's it (I'm at
work), it sits in the menu bar) that the processor temperature can be about
40 degrees and the fan is running a lot.
The only way to quiet it was killing some activities.
I would be curious to see installing Tiger would do, like you suggested.
Tim