[muglo] Re: FW: Looking for Mac OS 7.1

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:25:49 -0400

I can't remember if there are macs that only accept 7.1 and not 7.0,
but if there are, there must be a version of disktools on apple's
site for 7.1... you could then start by installing the system of the
disktools floppy, and then reboot and install OS7.0 and then the 7.1
update
I think that will work
also, if you had 2 floppy drives, or an external drive with the full
install of 7.0/7.1 on it, you would boot from the disktools floppy
and install the OS's off the external drive.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>