[muglo] Re: Ethernet cable

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:01:06 -0400

on 7/19/03 11:06 PM, Tee Cashmore at tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Paul Thomas wrote:
Ethernet cable I gather from the Mac help that I need to use a "crossover
ethernet cable" to connect two computers for file sharing - agreed?  Before
I putchase the wrong one!!!

Paul
Hi,
Frankly I haven't any idea. My computers are plugged into a Router; one
upstairs, one downstairs; with ethernet cable provided by Terry, then the
router is connected to the DSL modem with another ethernet cable provided by
Bell. I'm sure if you ask the store clerk at Westtown they would know.
TTFN,
TeeC

Perhaps the answer is to go through my 4 way router (to the printer, etc. ?

Paul