[muglo] Re: DVD/CD Covers and labels

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:06:49 -0400

On 23-Apr-07, at 2:11 PM, Greg MROWIEC wrote:

> Can you in very short form tall me why ?
> I did check the Tast web page.
> Do you realy think is that great?
>
> Is it better than iLive or very goog addition to
> iLife?
>
> Greg

I have used Toast on Macs for years. It has so many options, is way
better than Apple's "Burn" and lets you save Discs in 6 Different
formats, has "Data, Audio, Video & Copy, the latter ensures that you
make an exact copy of any disc, file, programme etc. It also has
"Spin Doctor" & "Jam 6" for the Garageband types. I totlly agree with
Gerhard, you won't regret the purchase. HTH.
TTFN,    TeeC