[muglo] Re: DVD Editing Again

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:43:12 -0700

Paul iDVD is meant just for what you are describing.  I am sure I have an older
version around somewhere, if I find it I can mail it to you for free.   The
newest versions will take just about anything that can be played in Quicktime
the older versions were quite a bit more particular about the file types that
they would accept and encode.

Gerhard