[muglo] Re: DVD

  • From: Marlene Thompson <marlene.thompson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:37:12 -0400

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to play a disc that has been burnt?  I was able
to play the original on my MacBook.  I tried to copy it but was
unable to.  Someone else copied it for me.  They can play the copy on
their pc but I can't seem to play it on my Mac.

p.s.  Doug - my network somehow magically works now?!!?  I don't know
what I did, if I did anything but I can now see my network and back
up files on it.  I don't know. Thanks for your help.  Maybe it was
that last thing we did.

Marlene