[muglo] Re: DOCX

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:41:23 -0400

I had to download a converter for my XP Office 2003 Word program.
Even Windows users with older versions of Office/Word have
difficulties if they don't have the translator. That means a lot of
institutional/industrial users who don't have the latest and greatest
bloated version of Office will need to download the converter until
such time as IT/Sys Admins decide to upgrade across the
organization.  Think $$$.

Martin