[muglo] Cordless keyboard

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 04:13:47 -0500

Sometimes, when I open up the laptop, the cordless Apple keyboard has lost
its connection.  Usually, I have to restart it to solve the problem.
Today, I restarted it three times.  I have run the Bluetooth setup Assistant
several times.  When it gets to the part where it senses the presence of the
keyboard, it asks me to put in a code shown on the display and this is where
I get hung up.   I touch those keys but nothing happens. [The keys on the
laptop itself work fine].

Theresa