[muglo] Constitution redux

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:53:30 -0700 (PDT)

MUGLO constitutional reform seems to have fallen off the order paper for the
time being. Here’s an attempt to get it back on, and get it dealt with.

Because the discussion so far has gone off in various directions, I've put the
present Constitution, together with Tee's proposed amendments and my own,  on a
PDF file, and uploaded it to our forum on Google. If you go there and log-in in
the usual way (signing up is easy, and free, for those who don't already have a
Google account), the PDF is under the Files section (the forum has sections
labelled Discussions, Pages, Files and Members.

A quicker way to get there would be to go to http://tinyurl.com/chh7ot and
bypass the log-in process altogether.

If anyone who can't get there by one way or the other wants to let me know at
dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx, I'll be happy to e-mail them the PDF directly.

Please also let me know if you have any more issues with any of these motions,
want to suggest further amendments or just want to a) pat my metaphorical back
or b) nominate me for Interfering Ass of the Year.

And if somebody would please second my motions, Barry will be able get on with
calling a vote.