[muglo] Re: Constitution

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 13:09:26 -0500

Just to throw another hot potato in the ring, the people that attend
meetings have been raising money for the MUGLO account- How should
decisions regarding this small fortune be reached?  I know at one
meeting a donation to the library was voted on, was that allowed by
the constitution?

I know the funds involved are not large but who should be involved in
decision and who should not. Maybe we should have a vote by group as
whole that would allow for donations of a certain size at the
discretion of those attending meetings.

While we are voting we might as well make these donation follow
approved proceedure.

Gerhard
---
Manage your account options at <http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>