[muglo] Re: Constitution

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 06:46:06 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 3/6/09, doug rogers wrote:
> 10 to 20?

>> b. What is our present membership total?
>  105 subscribed address. Probably 85 active.

I'd say the average attendance has been nearer 20 - sometimes more, sometimes
less, but not by much. Can't remember a meeting in the last year with as few as
10.

I wouldn't go so far as to argue with Doug's guess at the number of active
members, but I'm surprised by it. I would have guessed at nearer 50 myself,
counting 'active' members to be those who have either come out to meetings or
who have not ceased being active online after 'joining' to ask a single
question.

If that becomes an issue, I wonder if it would be difficult to somehow link a
spreadsheet or database with the Freelists board, so that each subscribed
member has a row and each day a column, and the number of each person's posts
could be entered automatically and totalled at the end of each month. I'm too
technically ignorant to know whether that's feasible.
---
Manage your account options at <http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>