[muglo] Re: Constitution

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:09:31 -0800 (PST)

You and Joan are right, Gerhard. My mistake. How's this: The minimum number of
members necessary to constitute a quorum at any given meeting shall be a simple
majority of those who have attended meetings or participated online in one or
more of the group's forums within the previous six months. (We can haggle over
the period, if we accept the principle.)