[muglo] Computer Clock

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:46:50 -0400

I have just found that the clock is on the blink so my last 2 messages
are dated 1969 !! Guess it needs a new battery even though only bought
last week!!!
Anyway please check my messages or perhaps I should resend them with the
correct date!!  Does anyone know if it is difficult to trplace the
battery imn an eMac computer

Maybe this also explains the funny characters that I am getting for the
question mark, etc.

Paul