[muglo] Canoscan

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 14:30:33 -0400

Has anyone else used the Cannon CanoScan software with the LIDE scanner?

I just recently replaced the Cannon PIXMA IP2000 by the IP3000. When I
now try to use the Copy function of the CanoScan SW, I cannot Choose
Printer (which is 'greyed' out) and therefore cannot Print the Scan!!
Does anyone know how to change the printer - presumably it is still
trying to use the old printer which worked?  I guess I could reload the
scanner SW?

Paul