[muglo] Re: Can I be a member without getting email?

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:08:34 -0400

Thank you.
Human response and human interaction ARE my area of expertise and interest.
Macs are not!

I feel it is important for all to be aware of and to remember that some
people are ³information² people [Librarians, Accountants, IT/Techs], some
are ³people² people [Sales, Entertainer, Preacher] and some are skilled in
things [Plumber, Hair Dresser, Contractor]. What is essential is to know
one¹s self, to know the ³other² and to understand what the differences are
between the two so as to create meaningful interactions for all involved.

I, as a ³people ­person² subscribe to this method if interaction. An
³information-person² may not see the need for it. [This is a ³loose²
interpretation of my understanding of this subject].

Theresa