[muglo] Re: Can I be a member without getting email?

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 05:16:11 -0400

Although it is called a group, Muglo is a forum where ideas and
problems flow. My posts were a bit disjointed as I was experiencing a
12 hour delay. I stand by my assertion that joining a forum and then
cutting off communication is absurd. We do have people that join to
get a quick answer to a problem then disappear which is unfair to the
membership. The question of Lurkers comes up now and then because it's
hard to get participation on meeting topics/presentations.
Surprisingly, my own quick survey showed that some 50 members of 90
have posted within the last 4 months which is quite a good response
rate.

> Wayne seems to be answering someone else?s question.  Then, after
> Douglas?s
> cheer (Good rant!) he begins with the sarcasm (Duh)(the absurdity of
> this
> question)[Wy would I want to respond to that?].
>
> Wayne concludes by insulting me.(Did she sign up to get the free
> toaster?)
>
> Wayne if my questions will be considered as being absurd, why would I
> participate in your group?  I didn?t even know that it was a ?forum?.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell