[muglo] Cable/DSL Router

  • From: Ken Davis <kpdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:45:48 -0500

I want to share my high-speed internet access among several Macintosh
computers, one of which is to be a web server.

I'm told I need a router and a hub (Linksys, which I've discovered is
not Mac user-friendly, was suggested). Can anyone recommend a more
suitable router?

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>