[muglo] Re: CLEANING OFF OLD FILES IBOOK

  • From: Seybourne Wales <slwales@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:20:36 -0600

Will be proud to let you know the name, its in my Norten C.D, one has two
programs one is called (fast find}
the other is {spring cleaning } get the free download called {tome finder}
Will have to relocate the url for
it,
but its a free utility that lets one know the programs not being used" anyway
fast find finds them and tome
finder and spring ceaninging does the rest"