[muglo] Re: CD Burning Sessions

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 09:26:10 -0400

Thanks very much for this helpful response, Leith
The info re the Roxio Discussion board will prove useful IF I decide to
buy Toast. What confuses me is our need to have to take all these extra
steps, after we have already purchased hardware etc which we thought
was capable of doing something - and which then turns out to be not so
- unless you have a techie diploma or mentality!

As Mary replied :
> Burning multiple sessions in the Finder in Panther is a bit involved
> but it can be done.

And the OSX Help menus seemed geared to those who are already Mac
afficianados - or frustratingly refuse to respond with info on the
actual problem you have !

The proliferation of comments on these discussion boards about
producing useless 'coasters' confirms that there are a lot of us so
called Dummies out there .The Dummy titles on so many books suggest
that the User is lacking - when the lack is often that of the SW or HW
supplier, or their programmers, who have limited understanding of User
Interface Design - and simple cognitive psychology.

Dummies of the World Unite !! -  You have nothing to lose - but your
time and money !! ??  :-)

Ilbert