[muglo] Re: Burning CD's

  • From: "Eric Dunbar" <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 10:28:28 -0400

On 09/07/06, Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I=B9d like to burn some CD=B9s and have a question that needs clarificati=
on.
> Does the operation have to done all at once or can I burn several items
> today onto one CD and go back and add some more at a later time?
>
> Apparently when the Photolab burns photos onto a CD it all has to be done=
 at
> once as they cannot add pics at a later time. This made me wonder whether
> the same thing applies to .jpg=B9s and .gif=B9s.

Unless you have Toast you will have to burn your CDs all at once. If
you plan to use the CDs for temporary storage and want to be able to
re-use CDs, buy the CD-RW (CD re-writable) kind. They are more
expensive but you can "erase" them to re-use them.

Eric.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/