[muglo] Re: Burning CDs

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:55:03 -0400

Thank you one and all for your useful comments!  Just two points:

As no one mentioned it, is a CD-RW an alternative as I gather  (perhaps
wrongly) that such a beastie can be burnt several times (how many?) and
can you than add files or does the next burn wipe out anything that was
there before?
The cost seems to be only double for the CD-RW discs.

What is the price for Toast 5 if one goes that route?

Paul