[muglo] Re: Appleworks in 10.6?

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:25:40 -0400

Apple stopped supporting Appleworks in 2007. Currently, it will work in Snow. If you have important files, it may be prudent to convert them as eventually it won't work in some future version of 10.6. I miss the simplicity of the program, but have reluctantly converted to Word/Excel for safety.

On Jun 15, 2010, at 8:10 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

I have been using Appleworks for years but having just purchased a new iMac with OSX 10.6 I cannot find Appleworks... has it gone or have I just not found it? Currently my older version saved on an external HD seems to be doing the job....

Any comments?

TIA

Paul

Wayne Dobson