[muglo] Apple en francais

  • From: Ralph and Joan Winfield <jrwinfield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:34:02 -0400

Is anybody else suddenly getting info from Apple in French? Details on the new iMac look good but my translation skills are the pits.

Of course you check the box that says if you are not getting this in the right language check here and then you get a box that says you chose English and to please confirm but there is no way to confirm. So then you check the contact us and you get every problem but the one you want. After checking that box four times I finally got a page that asked about problems with their website.

It's kind of like complaining about your hydro bill to someone in India.

Joan