[muglo] Anybody want a paper weight?

  • From: Joseph Nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:05:21 -0400

After reading some forums filled with intelligent guidance on how the IOS 5
would not hurt an unlocked Iphone 3GS, I decided to take the leap. Now I tunes
is not recognizing my sim card. After looking in the Apple help forums I am
finding out that it is an Apple problem that goes specifically to 3 GS and
there is no fix available yet.  Needless to say, I'm thrilled. So far I-cloud
working well with other stuff (Ipad, Iphone 4, and macair). More at meeting
tomorrow, I'm sure.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan