[mugdockrunners] Re: West end run sat 26/6

  • From: Pat Cargo <patcargo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 19:10:27 +0100

May try park run. However will drive as want to be back to make breakfast. Lift
available if legs give up.
Pat

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Jun 2015, at 17:46, Catherine Dunnet <catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yes I'll do that! See u atPats at 9. Croissant belly be gone!! Catherine

Catherine

On 24 Jun 2015, at 12:54, Ann Caven <ann.caven@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
Alex and I are going to try the parkrun. Starts at main gates of VP which is
2 miles from Pat's house. All in should be 7 miles if we run to and from
Cleveden. You can register to get a time or just turn up and do it. I plan
to leave Pat's at 9 and be back in time for breakfast. Anyone interested?
Ann
http://www.parkrun.org.uk/victoria/course/

Sent from my iPad

On 23 Jun 2015, at 08:18, Pat Cargo <patcargo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

West end this weekend for run and breakfast.
It was suggested that some of the group maybe interested in the park run.
This is a timed 5 k run in Victoria park starting at 9.30. Free event but
need to register on line first to get time. Can met at mine as usual
between 9 and 9.15 whether doing park run or not. Let me know what you are
planning to do.
Pat

Sent from my iPhone********************

Some important reminder info:

- To post on the mailing list, simply send an email to
mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

- You can unsubscribe from the list by sending an email to
mugdockrunners-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field OR by visiting the list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners

- You can View the list's information at
[...]

and our list's webpage at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners

- Online, searchable archives of our list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

- There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.

Save Changes
Cancel

All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by
their respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies,
LLC.
FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.

list of 5 items
• www.freelists.org
• lists
• signup