[mugdockrunners] Wednesday 1 April

  • From: JAMES ALLAN <james.allan16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 14:24:22 +0000

As everyone is getting on a bit and confusion is seeping in, this is a wee
reminder about Wednesday evening.

Cottiers Theatre, Hyndland Road Glasgow - 7.30 for 8pm start

There is a 'fool' programme of entertainment with various types of music,
dancing and possibly the odd laugh and I am chuffed that so many of you have
taken on the challenge and are practicing to ensure polished performances.

The wine on the tables is for drinking and a piece on jam will be offered at
the intermission.

Despite the date, this is NOT an April fool, it is a genuine celebration
concert of talented people growing old together.

I hope you all, performers and audience members, enjoy the 'acts' and clap,
cheer and boo accordingly.

If anyone