[mugdockrunners] Re: Thank you very much

  • From: "Shauna Cuthbertson" <shauna.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 15:21:18 +0100

Hi Mairi,

A lot of us are away on the 18th April to walk up a Munroe but a wee drink to
celebrate your youth at any other time would be more than  always welcome!
Glad you liked the watch.

Shauna :)

To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mugdockrunners] Thank you very much

Dear Very Lovely Mugdock Walkers and Runners

I don’t know where to begin. Not only do you welcome a stranger and teuchtar
into the bosom of your wonderful group but then you present me with a fabulous
present to help ease me into old ladydom!

I am so touched by your kindness and I absolutely love my watch.  Thank you all
very very much indeed.   You’re a great crowd and it’s always a pleasure being
in your company.

I know you guys have social lives second to none but as a first attempt at
dates would the 18th April work for a wee drink at mine to celebrate my great
age? I’ll be 60 for a whole year and intend making the most of it so no rush if
it’s not going to work!  Thanks again to all.

Mairi. X

PS  Yes please to breakfast and hairdriers tomorrow!

Another PS.  I’ve heard that some of you are hill people so if there are any
plans and you wouldn’t mind me tagging along I would love to.  Quite good at
keeping up….********************

Some important reminder info:
- To post on the mailing list, simply send an email to
mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
- You can unsubscribe from the list by sending an email to
mugdockrunners-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR
by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
- You can View the list's information at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
and our list's webpage at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners
- Online, searchable archives of our list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners  Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.
- There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.

Save Changes
Cancel

All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by their
respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies, LLC.
FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.

list of 5 items
• www.freelists.org
• lists
• signup