[mugdockrunners] Re: Still 60

  • From: mairi murray <mairi.murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 17:05:31 +0100

It was great fun. I really enjoyed it - and you didn't stay late enough!
Although I'm not sure I'd have survived another of Andy's whisky measures!!
Ouch.

Thank you all for coming and for all your lovely contributions. Hope the heads
aren't too wooly today.

Mairi. xx

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 May 2015, at 13:09, Jamie Cuthbertson <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Mairi,

Fantastic party last night and apologies for staying quite so late! I hope
the mess wasn't too bad this morning.

Thanks again,

Jamie