[mugdockrunners] Re: Shona's Friday gig @ King Tut's

  • From: John and Carolyn <millercj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 23:25:04 +0100

In fact I've just read a mail from Twinkle and he suggests deciding on
Saturday morning
John

On Monday, 29 June 2015, John and Carolyn <millercj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We thought it was Friday but following Shona's e mail I double checked and
it is Saturday - which means I don't think I can make it unfortunately. I
don't know Twinkle and Bill's availability for Saturday but maybe you can
all liaise ?
John

On Monday, 29 June 2015, mairi murray <mairi.murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','mairi.murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

John, is it on Friday or Saturday night? Shona's email today said
Saturday. I'd love to go to King Tut's. Never been. The band looks good if
one isn't so keen on Shona's stuff. But it's looking like a boy's night
from the emails so far?

Mairi.

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Jun 2015, at 13:50, John and Carolyn <millercj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Choir goers will know that Shona has a gig this Friday. Mr T and I are
going . Anyone else interested ? All welcome. Please let us know by Monday
and we will organise tickets.
John********************

Some important reminder info:
- To post on the mailing list, simply send an email to
mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
- You can unsubscribe from the list by sending an email to
mugdockrunners-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field OR by visiting the list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
- You can View the list's information at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
and our list's webpage at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners
- Online, searchable archives of our list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.
- There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.

Save Changes
Cancel

All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by
their respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies,
LLC.
FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.

list of 5 items
• www.freelists.org
• lists
• signup