[mugdockrunners] Panto time saturday13/12/2014

  • From: Pat <patcargo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 16:58:14 +0200

Hi everyone

It's that time of year again.  Just 100 shopping days to Christmas . Time also
to put your name down for the Mugdock runners   play pie and a pint panto party.
The show this year is called 'The Emperor 's New Clothes'.
Will book tickets as always popular. Let me know if interested in coming.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Pat

Sent from my iPad********************

Some important reminder info:

- To post on the mailing list, simply send an email to
mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

- You can unsubscribe from the list by sending an email to
mugdockrunners-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR
by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners

- You can View the list's information at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
and our list's webpage at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners

- Online, searchable archives of our list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners  Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

- There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.

Save Changes
Cancel

All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by their
respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies, LLC.
FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.

list of 5 items
• www.freelists.org
• lists
• signup