[mugdockrunners] Re: Midsummer

  • From: John and Carolyn <millercj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:59:44 +0100

Salad please Janice thank you

On Saturday, 13 June 2015, Janice Booth <janbooth21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We can bring either so just let me know. Jx
On 13 Jun 2015 22:07, "John and Carolyn" <millercj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','millercj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

Looking forward to next Saturday. Just to reiterate no presents,however
it would be helpful if some of you could bring a salad or loaf of bread.
John believes that means you will all bring salad and bread however I know
my friends and I can trust that we will manage to coordinate this. Planning
to have food about 9pm nothing very fancy
I am afraid that my imagination is slightly lacking as is John's- until
it comes to writing pantos and Lumberjack sketches!- so sadly there will be
no Stonehenge bouncy castle.
Carolynxx