[mugdockrunners] Re: Mairi Murray shared "Twinkle's 60th" with you

  • From: Catherine Dunnet <catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 22:58:16 +0100

Fantastic photos!

Catherine

On 2 Apr 2015, at 14:19, mairi murray <mairi.murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tried to send you all a link to some photos on Dropbox but I have a feeling
it didn’t work. This should allow you to view them but i think not download
them so let me know if you want to download and I’ll send the invitation
directly to you.

Great evening and so entertaining. I hope the birthday boy is alive and
kicking after his ominous sounding pronouncement of 'Have a good life’ as we
left last night…

Mairi.

Mairi used Dropbox to share some files with you!

Click here to view Twinkle's 60th.
© 2015 Dropbox