[mugdockrunners] Re: Freelist archive

  • From: Hugh Willison <Hugh.Willison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 21:48:40 +0000

Jamie, it's the photo of you hanging from the chandelier in your naughty maids
outfit that I'm most worried about. H;)

Sent from my iPad

On 11 Mar 2015, at 21:36, "Jamie Cuthbertson"
<jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Hugh and all,

If I get a minute, I'll try to see if there is a way of making the list
invisible to the general public - might not be tomorrow though so, if you're
worried about being spotted saying silly things, don't say silly things is
probably the best advice.

Jamie