[mugdockrunners] Re: EOFT

  • From: "Stott Shiona (NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde)" <shiona.stott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 20:06:41 +0100

Hi

David will be in Taiwan then but I would like to come - if anyone is planning
to go and hasn't booked tickets yet I would love to tag along.

Shiona

On 23 Sep 2014, at 15:03, "Hugh Willison" <Hugh.Willison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sue and I are booked into this on this on 7/11, in case anyone is in need of
> further inspiration. Could that be possible!
> It will be very popular and sold out soon.
>
> http://www.eoft.eu/tickets/details/event-european-outdoor-filmtour-20142015-the-mitchell-theatre-2014-11-07_19-00/
>
> Quick buffet at the Koh-i-Nor beforehand?
>
> H:)

> - You can View the list's information at
> //www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
> and our list's webpage at
> //www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners
>
> - Online, searchable archives of our list are available at
> //www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners  Each list's archive is
> automatically updated as new messages come in.
>
> - There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.
>
> Save Changes
> Cancel
>
> All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by
> their respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies, LLC.
> FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.

> list of 5 items
> • www.freelists.org
> • lists
> • signup
> • login
> • help
> list end

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere