[mugdockrunners] Re: Can anyone recommend a decent plumber?

  • From: John and Carolyn <millercj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 00:01:49 +0100

Brian,
We use Steve Miller ( no relation!). Reliable, honest and reasonable rates
. He's been around for a long time - went o ff to work for a biggish outfit
then returned to work for himself again. Lives locally. 07545 787728
John

On Tuesday, 23 June 2015, Brian Tibbs <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can anyone recommend a decent plumber to repair a leaking ball cock in
the attic? I have not had a goods track record with plumbers, with more
leaks being caused than solved!

Helen, do you know if Angus Gordon is still active. Do you have his
number?

Thanks

Brian

Brian Tibbs